So it's been almost a year since I blogged.. Should I say it's cos now I have a life (wait, back then what was the deal with my life then), or it's cos I have nothing to say ( a whole ME! Nothing to say? Na lie!), or it's just cos I've been stressed or lazy ( hehe).. Who knows man? But blogging got hard chale.. Oh also I must confess, I have been writting once in awhile ( I just have an email list I send them to.. Oops).
Anyway, I've been meaning to update my blog and today I decided twas time. You know how the evil forces work though, lol, I can't remember my damn login information. Real talk, dumb skit. Anyway so I am blogging from my fon, which is super annoying cos I feel like I've been typing a very long msg and my thumb effing hurts . :(
So byee
N since I dun remember the password for the email address that I used for this blog, how shall I retrieve my blogger password. It was a hotmail address and no1 uses hotmail anymo, so ya I dun remember the password. Le Sigh!
Damn hotmail accounts! I've been trying to retrieve my login for a month!
ReplyDelete