7/31/09

Who got the shorter end of the stick?

Mr. Brown!!! oooh Mr. Brown!!!
Won't you swing by my house? 
I want some of that 'powdered milk'
I want that thing you put in your bread
Ei your hair is nice oh!
Shieee your drink is sweet!
I want 'some of what' you are wearing
I want to be like you, quite frankly

Oh you little wretch
What could you possibly give me in return?
.
.
.
Eureka!
I'll just keep taking that thing that you have
I need it to produce that thing that I need
That thing that you also seem to need
While I am at it
I'll tame you
I'll mold you
You will forget what you once were
I'll see what I can do
..about making you quite like me


Who got the shorter end of the stick? Can you really tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment