The music is so good
I just cannot help it
Oblivious to my surroundings
I just have to dance
You stare so intently
Then come to dance with me
So I dance with you
Hips twisting, swaying, and rolling
Booty popping and twerking
My whole body moves
Up, down, side to side
Forward, backward, round and round
Good vibrations, sensual rhythm
For you its a very good dance
For me its just a dance nonetheless
I feel a protrusion
I really do not care
Stop whispering, Do not grope
You ask what I'm doing later
'Not you', I reply
I'm saving the last dance
For my special someone
~ For those saving the last dance and for their 'special people'.
~ Ok so I've been wondering..do ALL guys go to the same 'How to pick up a girl from the club' tutorial class? Cos they ALL say the SAME thing... lol.. 'You can really dance..or You are a very good dancer.. or I really like the way you dance. How did you learn to dance so good? What are you doing later tonight?' SMH..how did i learn to dance like dat? My Mother Taught Me..lmao!
~ I can't even count how many times my mum n I watched 'save the last dance'..it was ridiculous...so i jus had to put in a photo...oh my mum n i also killed 'The bestman', 'The brothers', 'Kill Bill 1&2', '2 Can play that game'..and 'The Wedding Planner'....lol


Nice poem, about guys in clubs what else can they say? LOL. I loved those movies, your mum has good taste.
ReplyDeletehaha..i'll tell my mu sum1 thinks she has good taste..lol, she'll feel very 'young' haha.
ReplyDeleteabt d guys..true..but still..ah! lol
So are you saying you don't like the compliments? I mean if you're a good dancer....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ReplyDeletelol..smh
ReplyDeletehaaaa.. sad innit? Clubbing technical training college for boys (CTTC)- they all graduate together. .yet there are few exceptions who are much better or totally disastrous! this has reminded me of the village this summer and bobo's friend.. LOL. ps ur mother is a G!
ReplyDelete