All the time I dream about us
Not because I do not have other dreams
Not because I have nothing to aspire to
And I know you must have a 1000 things
A 1000 things that keep you up at night
But I can only wish I am one of them
And I know you have your own dreams
Just like I have mine
But oh how I wish
You could find a crevice
Somewhere in the middle of all that mess
To fit the dream .. of me and you
I dream about us
All the time I dream about us
I wish you did too
For 'some girl' -- of Tomfoolery and so forth. lmao
Some Girl - " Hmm, that guy he doesn't think about me oh. Me, I've stopped thinking about him oh"
Shels - " lol..why did u even start thinking about him in the first place. he's a waste of space, isn't that what they called the GH goalkeeper?... chale get with lil Wayne's master plan meynn..money on my mind" hehe
Basic point, not rocket science --> If someone doesn't think about you, thinking about them will just make you sad... and its no good wishing they will include you to their plans, if they wanted you, you'd already be a part of their plan for the future, ya dig? You can't force yourself into someone's dreams oh. It either they want you or they don't. There noorrrrr u for settle..and forget it, no long tin.
no long tin! oh shelz.
ReplyDeletePREACH IT!
of late we don't play the role of an option.
it has to be a one-to-one mapping
im your star and you are my star
finis! no extra cast or stunts ppl .lol
hahahahahahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteuv got me laughing here chale... i kno right, those thns we've stopped eh..d extra cast and stunts ppl.lol