8/17/10

When your world falls apart..


Sometimes your world simply comes undone
And everything seems to fall apart

Sometimes it seems like no one cares and no one sees
And everyone goes on doing their business

Sometimes that just makes things worse
And you feel alone though you are surrounded by friends

Sometimes it seems you have made wrong decisions
And your mistakes and miscalculations hurt the ones you love

Sometimes you realise you are not perfect
And you really cannot be that perfect person

Sometimes your dreams simply comes undone
And you are afraid you may be walking on the boulevard of broken dreams

Sometimes the unexpected hits so hard and uncertainty takes over
And your future, your life, your dreams, the ones you love 

Sometimes life gets so complicated, so depressing, so annoying
In times like these there's only one thing to remember

That though you may not know what the future holds
You do know who holds the future

And that is all you will ever need
It is all you will ever need to know


For my friend, I love you mucho.

Just a little pick me up for my readers. Enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. Chorus: 'Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
    Because He lives all fear is gone
    and now I know,yes i know
    He holds my future
    And life is worth a living just because He lives'
    (I racked my brain a bit with the tune and some words and it all came I hope. i don't want to massacre the main verse.)
    But truly He is All we will ever need to make it through each long day and seemingly never- ending night. Thanks Shels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do know who holds the future, God. "... the boulevard of broken dreams" reminded me of Green Day's song; i am playing it now.

    ReplyDelete