I love you for who you are
And what you do to me
I love you for what you are
And what you think of me
I love you because you have a big heart
A big heart which i still hold in my little palms
I love you because its undeniable
I mean the world to you
I love you for no matter where you are..
You send your love my way
I love you because we keep moving forward
We keep building, we keep hoping, we keep loving
I love you because you believe in me
You believe in us
And no matter the dark times
I still manage to find my way..
To your glow-in-the-dark heart
I love you for exactly who you are
... :D ...
Shels

I love you too for your wonderful portrayal of love.
ReplyDeleteI simply love this.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this so much!!!
ps the darkness has reminded me of our 'light off silence' come back to us! Hopefully in that silence we can hear the heartbeat of true love
:)