11/13/09

Naked



I stand in front of you
Naked
Baring my all
Undisguised
All I ask of you
Is that you take me
As I am
Flaws and all
And go the distance..


I stood in front of you
Naked
You touched and explored
You rammed and buried
I had you screaming
I love you
In strange languages
I had you screaming
Obscenities
I had you
On your knees
I had you
I believed


I stand in front of you
Naked
Baring my soul
Asking you
To be mine
You frown
You scream at me
Obscenities
Different circumstances
'B*t*h, You must be outta your mind'
'You must have flipped ur weave'
My weave


My weave
That same weave
You would not let go off
When you buried your soul in me?
Out of my mind?
My mind
My creative imaginative mind
My dirty dirty dirty mind
I wasnt quite out of it then, was I?
My cup, you drank from
Now, your cup of tea, I am not?


Naked I was
I gave my all
We shared dreams
We shared laughs
Naked I still am
Baring myself
Baring my soul
Baring my tears
Asking you
To take a chance
To go the distance..




      ~ Inspiration - Unfortunately, the people who inspired me will never read this. Two of them are not even my friends. One of them, I am a little worried about.. I mean, its not like I lose sleep over her predicament or anything, but like its just sad. Chale, when emotions come into play, everything becomes a hot mess. sigh. And is it just me, or are guys more confused than girls? Maybe just the ones I know or have heard of.

       ~ 'So glide away on soapy heels, and promise not to promise anymore'

13 comments:

  1. Emotions and relationships are a strange thing. Many people are confused and don't know what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eish Shirley this is too deep. u've got talent o.
    btw this is Awura Amma

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..ei Awura Amma, ete sen? Do and come on skype o!
    lol..its deep eh..haha...u know how i make other ppls headache mine.. worrying about ppl for no reason..lol..might as well channel it somewhere, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad u like it Frances Marie...heh, u Awura Amas are confusing me. lol.
    ei n Awuramma r u a witch or wat, how come ur comment came before Frances Marie's own, wen urs was like an hr later.. hmm.
    Tx for the support ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of a song on The-Dream's 'Love Vs Money' album...Right Side Of The Brain
    I like the pics too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. '... but its unfortunate that when u r in love, u never use the right side of your brain..... you saying i'm ur friend, so why are we at d end. well, i should be ashamed 'cos i let u do me dis way, wen all dis time i shda been using the right side of my brain!'
    *nod*
    its sad mommm.. dis is why i maintain dat some hearts should seriously just stick to wat they r good at -pumping blood chale..LOL!

    yeah bugs, wen i saw d photos i sed oooo perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tx Nsoroma n Bugs, tx for d support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is actually cool..i love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww thank you... (blushing purple and green) lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. u blush all sorts of colors as for you.. but i see yor permanent shade is purple. royal. i like the way you think!
    hmm as for da yawa in this one de3 its plenty ooh. but chale life goes on. hmm. love is a beautiful thing - only if its real and true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol...well i like purple...like blue too , but dun wanna be blushing blue..hehe..n pink is jus played out meynn..
    eiii...b.ryhmes!! love is a beautiful thing, only is its real n true...word! my sweet potato, i wanna tell u my mind, i wanna tell u my mind oh, i no understand oh, cos i dey see well well, but dem say love be blind oh..Omoh u don make me fall in love ooo!! LOL..

    ReplyDelete