HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!
So, I've been doing a lot of thinking about what lies ahead, and what my New Years Resolutions are. There are a few things I need to work on. These include:
1. My Friends -- Some people jus gotta go, for real. I'm sorting out the grain from the chaff.
2. Career plans -- I'm not ready for grad school. I know that for a fact. lol..now isn't that a start?
3. Men -- Undecided. Cautious Optimism vs. Pessimism ..dunno.. all I know is I dun want no stress and pimples. I won't lie, i'm more inclined towards pessimism chale. The lies, the deceit, the selfishness, hot-and-cold, the bullshit.. i'm allergic chale..pimples! lol
4. My mum -- More serious talk, less kokonsa.
5. My spiritual life -- Which I should have put as number one. I'm shy. Anyway, about that ... more prayer, more quiet time, doing more for God.. hopefully see the path set out for me, and walk the walk.
6. Continue to love unconditionally, and give freely. It kinda contradicts (1). But trust, they r two different things. I just don't want people taking advantage of me, cos I feel like all my life i've let things slide, put up with a lot of rubbish in the name of God and in the name of being nice.
7. Decisions -- Hopefully I make the right ones (ideally), because I do not always learn from my mistakes (Can I get a 'me too'?). I ask for Gods guidance. .. but if I do make mistakes, I hope I learn.
8. Explore my creative side. Start designing clothes again. Write a book. I have a feeling I'll have ample time to do that after graduation.
9. Become Chief Driver. Haha
10. Stop being sorry for people and do more to help them. Start an NGO or something. I'm still thinking about where exactly, I'm going to focus on.
11. I think I'm the laziest, most unfocused person I know chale. Changes need to be made.
12. I think I want to do a lot of crazy fun stuff this year, and take more risks... not absolutely ridiculous and stupid ones though. More vacations an tins.
13. This year, I'm hopeful. I'm happy. I'm blessed, and I'm exploring endless opportunities. I'm taking leaps of faith ... Brand new heat!! Shels is going hard!!
3. Men -- Undecided. Cautious Optimism vs. Pessimism ..dunno.. all I know is I dun want no stress and pimples. I won't lie, i'm more inclined towards pessimism chale. The lies, the deceit, the selfishness, hot-and-cold, the bullshit.. i'm allergic chale..pimples! lol
4. My mum -- More serious talk, less kokonsa.
5. My spiritual life -- Which I should have put as number one. I'm shy. Anyway, about that ... more prayer, more quiet time, doing more for God.. hopefully see the path set out for me, and walk the walk.
6. Continue to love unconditionally, and give freely. It kinda contradicts (1). But trust, they r two different things. I just don't want people taking advantage of me, cos I feel like all my life i've let things slide, put up with a lot of rubbish in the name of God and in the name of being nice.
7. Decisions -- Hopefully I make the right ones (ideally), because I do not always learn from my mistakes (Can I get a 'me too'?). I ask for Gods guidance. .. but if I do make mistakes, I hope I learn.
8. Explore my creative side. Start designing clothes again. Write a book. I have a feeling I'll have ample time to do that after graduation.
9. Become Chief Driver. Haha
10. Stop being sorry for people and do more to help them. Start an NGO or something. I'm still thinking about where exactly, I'm going to focus on.
11. I think I'm the laziest, most unfocused person I know chale. Changes need to be made.
12. I think I want to do a lot of crazy fun stuff this year, and take more risks... not absolutely ridiculous and stupid ones though. More vacations an tins.
13. This year, I'm hopeful. I'm happy. I'm blessed, and I'm exploring endless opportunities. I'm taking leaps of faith ... Brand new heat!! Shels is going hard!!
BIG DREAMS, HUH, BIG DREAMS..WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES.
HOPE U ALL HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR... AND PLENTY TO BE THANKFUL FOR. AMEN!


Nice one...happy new year 2 u 2
ReplyDeletelol @4- its their speciality, kokonsa reporting live featuring mummy! Happy Late new year, hope you achieve your goals!
ReplyDeletep.s 1- always..brb let me sort my chaff out hehe
Amen too and all the best to your goals and dreams. Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteHarry--tanx
ReplyDeleteJuaNita-- ei, as 4 my mummy dieh, diff level o! d chaff--u go do dat.
Myne-- u 2.
WE shall finish the RACE we have set ahead of us! AMEN! and yes me too to a number of them.. a lot in fact...
ReplyDelete