'.. Call me Mr. Shoe Shine, baby amma polish ya, and I'll leave you spit clean, I dun use no polisher. Demolition man, tell your friends I demolish ya..' Juelz Santana (Rocking that thang remix)
'.. Tell me what you will do. Tell me what you won't do. Tell me what you dunno how to do so I can show you. Imma give it to you, give it to you like I owe you, and after i'm done, amma tell you that I told you!' Juelz Santana (Back to the crib)
'Cos you keep telling me this and telling me that. You say once I'm with you I'll never go back. You say there's a lesson that you wanna teach. Well, here I am baby, Practice what you preach' Barry White (Practice What You Preach)
Said he would take me to a place far beyond, in whole other galaxy
Travel in my mind and explore my sexuality
Melt my imagination and mold it into reality
Said he could be my insulin
Once I had a dose of him, I'd think he was my medicine
Said to call him Mr.Flintstone, cos he could make my bedrock
So naturally I took him up on his offer
With great expectations, thought he would rock my world
Thought he would keep it hot like a thermos cup
Was looking for a true nerd with the brain of a god
But 'The Inventor' invented a can of worms. WTH
Mr. Backfire, worse than anything on FailBlog. FML
So now my attitude is virgin, I dun give an F.
Some might find this a tad offensive, or raw..sorry. Twas by popular request, so decided to try something new. Apparently, there are a lot of 'All talk, no action' men around leaving women speechless (not in a good way). I'm just amused. But yeah, guys talk a lot, and brag a lot about their 'sexual prowess', or try way to hard to be superman and ish in bed and then it totally backfires.
While we're on this topic, I have a question. Why is it that guys back at home assume that because you are home for vacation, you're looking for some christmas romping shop time. Its interesting. I remember one dude I saw at Twist (a popular hangout spot at Labone, Accra) was like 'Oh you can really dance. Can you dance as well in bed'..I was shocked saf, I couldn't even talk, and he was like .. he wonders what I can show him, and something about how he can hit it right. So direct! So cocky! I was too shocked. I din know him from Adam. So I was like ...humph, well I won't bang him but I can leave him thinking I did (smh. What? Abi we are all talking shit here.. I swear, only people with diseases do these things oh. If a guy ever comes on that strong, RUN!!! lol) ..then I just left him on the dance floor. What kinda rubbish is that? SMH. Talk about a big ego. I'm sure nothing give am too.
* Inspired by random stories that made me LOL
Inspired by dem cocky guys who always feel the need to brag, got me thinking 'ah, but this guy! No one has asked you anything.' Just puts me off, totally.
Inspired by Luda, Lil Wayne, Juelz, Barry, Trey, Keri. By the way, my jam of the week is 'Medicine - Plies ft. Keri Hilson'. Amusing, but the beginning foncall bit was unnecessary and wack though. lol


Haven't heard the song but may go and look for it. Your write-up made me laugh though. Nice one.
ReplyDelete:-) That was d plan.
ReplyDeleteOH i love this shelz! mmm Barry White. .i had that CD.. that seductive baritone..
ReplyDeleteBut yes to the point .. ah like joke these ppl back home they really think Christmas is some hook up time. it just used to be the arts' center boys and the obroni girls. now de3 them make wild everywhere.
Can u believe some guy (by now like 28-35 yrs old too ooh not some young guy) walked into ridge church as it was closing with his friends saying ei the way he sees the women here he has to marry from this church. me and twumwaa started laffing nor he started to ron twumwaa oh that hes in amsterdam and its a 2nd america when twumie said she lives in yankee! AAAHH He came all the way to a Church to come n do such! NO SHAME!!!
All talk... we are tired!!!
hahahaha!!!
ReplyDelete