Your nose
Your nose
You say you're addicted to me
And I've got your nose wide open
Just one whiff of me and you're high for days
My heart
My heart
I feel exposed and vulnerable
See you've got me wide open
Open and Exposed ... And oh so terribly afraid
Your nose
My heart
Isn't there is a clear difference between..
A nose and A heart?
A day and Forever?
Unfortunately there is
So we can't do 'open'
No matter how close we think we are
So today I shut you out
For there is no future in tomorrow
~ Shels
Sorry, haven't written in awhile. Internet issues, plus av just been lazy, all I ever wanna do these days are eat, sleep, watch TV and party :) This was inspired by a friend. This is for her :) As I said, the thing about being 'open' is that you're also exposed and vulnerable.. so unless both parties are on the same page, you're better off opening a book or web page instead. lol. I should totally explore my options in relationship counseling, I'm not half bad, haha.
Certainly you are not half bad. lol.
ReplyDeletelol. i'm hopping on that wagon.
ReplyDeletecan we work together akoi & kwakyi counseling practice. this is an interesting piece shelz.. ok now stop your laziness and write ah.
ReplyDeletelmao..let us. its life o, n ppls r'ships dat are interesting..me i jus watch/hear and write.lol
ReplyDeleteoh but its not laziness.... ok maybe it is. soon b soon.