They say time waits for no man
Well neither do I
They say time heals all wounds
Really?
He hurt her
He hurt her really badly
And didn't even have the decent courtesy
To offer an apology
Oh wait, actually he did
In a note, on her work desk
And oh did she pine for him
Day and night she pined for him
Waiting for the 'I'm sorry' she never got
Waiting for the 'I love you' she never got
Waiting for the explanation
The explanation that he didn't have the balls to give
Yup, He hurt her
He hurt her really badly
They say time waits for no man
Well neither will I
They say time heals all wounds
Then this too shall pass
~ Hi there! Ok, i can't remember what inspired this anymore. I just made up the story as I wrote chale. I guess the main thing I was tryna say was that 'time waits for no one' and it pains me when people hang on to bad rubbish for a long time for whatever reason, using whatever excuse,.. 'oh, we have unfinished business', 'oh she owes me an apology', 'oh, i kno he loves me, he'll realise it', 'Oh she has some issues right now, those issues will go away, and I will still be here', 'Oh, he is my friend'...ermm--->>> BULLSHIT!! Get over it already dumbo jumbo! Time waits for no one, and with time all your wounds will heal. Plus, u shouldn't allow yourself to be used, its not a good summer look, lmao..heck its not good, period!.lol..ok, todolooooo!!!!
I adore this. Sometimes we hang on to bad rubbish, hoping it will get recycled, but it doesn't. Time to drop it into a bin and move on. Time indeed waits for no man and you shouldn't either. Thank you Shels.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lyrix. Yup..i agree with u.
ReplyDeleteps. If i'm ever caught in such a situation, i also hope i do not wait. i'll come and read this. lol
This is so true, wish we could learn and know when to move on. The heart can be so slow, oh well.
ReplyDeleteNice poem.
loves it!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks people..
ReplyDeleteseriously! people get caught up and they arent able to realise that they are just wasting their time! shirley you are great!! <3
ReplyDeletegreat great! Yes Time waits for no one.. MOVE ON! it definitely is not a good look kraaaaa!!!
ReplyDelete:) like joke, you never realize it till later kraa, but God dey.
ReplyDelete