He stood very still
As the water run ..
Down his head, chest, back, legs, feet
He felt a salty tear run down as well
He had tried so hard to hold it all together
All the time he tried to hold it all together
Now all he could do was break down
A big, hot, sad mess
That is exactly what I am
Like an ugly glass bottle
That can hold no liquid
I am cracked and br( )ken
And I am tired of putting myself together
Because just when I feel like I'm all fixed
I see another crack forming
And the i break all over again
Clearly I cannot keep it all together
With all these external and internal forces
Applying all sorts of pressure
On my already fragile being
So I break, and fix, and break and fix
And now I'm tired
I'm tired of fixing
So I'll stay br()ken this time around
And live in my br()ken mess
Because there's no point wasting time and energy
Fixing what everything and everyone else has..
BR( )KEN !!
So he let out a cry and all the tears came down
He felt broken, with pieces all over the floor
Heck, he must have even lost some of the pieces
So all he could do was let those tears run down
Until he could cry no more
Oh, if only he knew
That the clouds would eventually move away
All in due time the rain would cease
Oh, if only he knew
That that's just how life goes
And that everything serves as a lesson
A lesson for him and for others as well
That his beautiful soul was stronger than everything else
And that at least he could be fixed
That he was not just br( )ken
But beautifully so
After all is said and done
We are all br( )ken
Some more than others
But the key is to sort out the beauty from the rubbish
The key is to stay beautifully broken
And keep fixing ..
because such is life
Oh, if he only knew
That he is beautifully broken
Because he kept changing 'BR( )KEN'
To BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN
~ Just some friendly advice. enjoy. Situations can get to you sometimes, and sometimes all you can do is cry, or even give up..but don't give up, take a break, and then 'keep on keeping on'!! (my mum uses that expression, I used to laugh at her.lol)
Decided to use a male persona cos most people think its odd for guys to cry..unless someone dies or something.
~ Inspired by the photos. I think they are beautiful, but then again some people call me weird.


This is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeletethis reiterates how one can always arise after falling down and build up by being broken.
Thanks Love!
u're welcome hun. ei ur english has come oh..gademit. hehe
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely, from the depths you can still arise. Well written Shels
ReplyDeleteThere is almost always a reason you get broken again and again. Maybe you got fixed up the wrong way when you were first broken? I like this.
ReplyDeleteThanks ppl. :)
ReplyDeleteyes, Tetekai, sumtyms ppl look for the quick fix and then get surprised wen they can't keep it together.