7/1/10

No Title


You make me think of ..
Beautiful messes
Afternoon lullabies
Bubble baths
Full body massages

You make me think of ..
Beautiful minds
Long walks
Long conversations
Short fights

You make me think of ..
The most random things
Like how you remind me of my contact lenses
And how I didn't realize I was blind
Until I got them

Or how I didn't realize cat meat was so good
Until I tried it ..

~ For you who doubted my ability to write a love poem dat even remotely had anything to do with cat meat and contact lenses. lol. Do enjoy this..well, or choke on it, hehe :) Its wack though, but still i did it.

4 comments:

  1. so this picture photoshop or some one actually had a photo online of contacts for cats... this world never ceases to amaze me. you combined the three well!
    my trip to FnM summer 08 'Hi Hater, Bye Hater'
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. contact lenses and cat meat? who could have thought that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, hmmm me i saw d photo, and i was talking about it with one of my friends, who was also going about how she and some guy she likes are really doing well together..dats how it all started.

    Mys-- hi hater! do u rmmber B.O.B's wack song 'haters everywhere we go'..lol..he has come a long way paa, cos his album is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im on the bus and it's not telling me where i'm from ..that's disturbing i feel like im in a no go zone on my way to NYC hahaha! chale B.O.B dey force...
    well congrats to them. they better not 'Melo' it!

    ReplyDelete