9/19/10

Not with a Fizzle, But with a Bang ! :D


You give me the warm fuzzies
And then you give me hot flashes
You give me butterflies in my tummy
And then a funky feeling in my groin
You give me electricity
And then you give me fire

You give me a lot
But most importantly
You give me You

And we create poetry
You, the skillful poet
Me, the beautiful poem
You write me
And you re-write me
Over and over again
Each time, something new
Each time, something special
Each time, something real

You give me a lot
But most importantly
You give me You

All of you, you give me
I'm officially smitten
Officially and unconditionally
So I'm officially yours
On the record
Its me and you


.. It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose, wherever it goes I always know that you make me smile ..' (Colbie Caillat)



For 'Target' ;)

~ Hiiiiiiii.... I'm baaaaack !!! :D
Photo Credits: jimjamzoo (aren't they adorable?)

Ok I just realized there are a lot of sexual connotations -- not intentionally .. but that works out too. lol


2 comments:

  1. YES! you've been gone too long!
    Target? hmm we shall skype. I love this!
    May we find those who will give us their all. AMEN! lol
    ok back to report! toodles!
    ps you like that you and your "that's what she said" ;) i miss you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. o gosh.
    But that is really what she said oh!

    ReplyDelete