'The smell of your skin, taste of your kiss, and the way you whisper in the dark (when you say you love me). Your hair all around me, baby you surround me, you touch every place in my heart.'
Dear You,
It's amazing how you stole my heart
In broad daylight, with no fancy gadgets
Thought they said only faith moved mountains
If that's the case then I call you faith
For what you do to me, No one can
And how you got me, I have no clue
Yet my world is a whole lot better with you in it
Who said only Red Bull gave one wings?
When you give me wings and I soar like an eagle
I smile and laugh out of pure, unadulterated joy
For with you I can move mountains, I can fly
So I'm thankful for you
For I think you are simply amazing
And even more amazing is the fact that you're mine
Yours,
Me.
~ I know I've been gone for a minute, been busy chale. Sorry loves :-)
* photo-sum'n about brad giving angelina a gold love letter charm, blah blah...me i just like the charm, hence the foto..dun like angelina though.
~ inspired by song 'amazed', and random things around me.

OMG!! This is so good...love it
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteHuge compliment..Thanks Harry. Glad you love it. Comments from my readers inspire me to keep posting my work.
*Speechless* still lost for words...
ReplyDelete:-) ooooo....
ReplyDeleteNice picture
ReplyDeleteNicer cleavage
Great letter
lol...tx..
ReplyDeletebut dis guy!! u peh, u'll talk about the cleavage...lol