12/19/09

Red ... Yellow ... Green ...



I want a man who is crazy about me
I want a man who thinks I'm his world
The one who cannot live without me
The one who will do anything to have me


I want a man who is worth my time
I want a man who I can call my homie
Yet someone who I can argue with
Someone who is not shy to speak up


I want a man who accepts my flaws
Just as I accept his flaws
The one who will still love me when I'm old
The one who roots for me all the time, my biggest fan


You see, I don't just want a man
No, I don't just want a man
Not a man I can call my man
But one who is truely mine


I want more than just electricity
I want butterflies as well
I want a man who thinks I'm the show-stopper
A man who will stay and not stray


So I would rather wait for You
Than settle for Him
And if we never find each other
Well, there will always be men to settle with



Yup, I want a man who is crazy about me
I want a man who thinks I'm his world
The one who absolutely cannot live without me
I want a man who is down right crazy about me
... And shows it

'Two Love Birds, Two Love Signs, You got me going out of my mind. I love you, for a lifetime, You got me going out of my mind'






~ It bothers me slightly when people say that 'they are ready to date'..it bothers me and scares me, cos i'm usually thinking, ah, don't you meet someone you are crazy about before you say you are ready to date..when you haven't met any1 who is worth dating and you go like 'i'm ready to date', it almost seems like 'oh, i'm going to look for a boy/a girl', makes it seem like they are being sold at the mall, or that all one ever needs in a relationship is determination to have a man/woman.. can you just fall in love with anyone? I dunno, chale, I'm skeptical. But yeah, why settle for anyone, just because you are 'ready to date'? I believe, when you really like someone, being 'ready' to date becomes totally irrelevant, because sometimes these things catch you off-guard, when you least expect it. Dats why when people say they are ready to date, i raise an eyebrow.

~ ps. I went to a Wedding today. It was nice oh! lol



10 comments:

  1. oh shelz! i just love these truths u tell ppl refuse to see. I worry about such ppl paaa... as my anthem goes 'i am love's soldier.. I wait for the sound.. still waiting for love to come, turn it all around' and not selling myself,queue barging or shoplifting for love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ei busta rhymes dat..too deep for my skin..hehe.
    but yeah 'truths' are terribly hard to swallow, even sometimes by the ppl who tell dem, so me i dun judge, lest i be judged.lol
    but dun jus wait with ur hands between ur legs oh, have a fun fun fun awesome life..haha.
    'shoplifting'- is dat stealing sum1s boy or wat? lmao!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I want more than electricity" I am feeling this post.love is FREAKY and I do agree, people date anyone and everyone for the sake of it, regardl;ess of wheher it's a star crossed relationship..
    A erm short response to your post
    http://fafasview.blogspot.com/2009/12/soonmy-dear-soon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first poem is so sweet, I guessed as much when I saw Fafali's link. Just that I couldn't comment on her blog. Her poem was great too, both are my corny kind of poetry, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the poem, Nita!! especially the line on loyalty.,,But I also can't comment oh, dunno why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myne & Shels;Its working fine now, hurrray! Damn html..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want u to make the persona a male one time. I wanna read one like that. But yeah patience chale...preach on ORGANIZER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. go n look thru my older posts, i'm sure u'll find some. but sure, after xmas, i'll make it happen. jus remind me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shels, girl this is nice! Not many men like that out there ooo.. now women on the other hand...lol... just kidding! anyhow, I hope he comes by soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol
    tx Maxine.
    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete