'This sh*t was all I knew .. You and me only. I did it all for you, still you were lonely. We could've worked it out.. but its funny how someone else's success brings pain ...'
Shape of your eyes and your nose
The way you stare, as if you see right through to my soul
It's your left hand and the way that it's not quite as big as your right
The way you stand in the mirror before we go out at night
Our quiet time
Your beautiful mind
Maybe you did see straight to my soul
You knew me better than anyone else
Touched me better than anyone else
Loved me better than anyone else
Its hard to forget you
And your funny little ways
The way you ate your food
The way you crossed your legs
They are part of the list
Things that I miss
Things like your funny little laugh
The way you smile or the way we kiss.
I come up with something new
Every single time that I sit and reminisce
My mind drifts into a daydream
I remember the most minute things
Like the way you farrow your brow
Or the way you tap your chin when in deep thought
The way you curl your toes in contentment
The way you hog the duvet
That pretty pout, when you wanted your way
And you always did have your way with me
The way you sweet smell lingers when you leave a room
Stories you tell as we lay in bed all afternoon
I dream of you ever so often
In my mind is where we meet
And when I wake I stare at you asleep
Touching your face
Invading you space
In my mind, I re-live our precious moments
In my mind, you're still asleep
And I am still staring
But life is not as simple
My choices .. Your reactions
Your reactions .. My choices
And everything in between
And somehow it becomes easier to imagine
Than to live
... You'll live in my memories forever more
In my mind, I re-live our precious moments
In my mind, you're still asleep
And I am still staring
But life is not as simple
My choices .. Your reactions
Your reactions .. My choices
And everything in between
And somehow it becomes easier to imagine
Than to live
... You'll live in my memories forever more
'Yeah, just ask me how things are coming along, you can tell me that you never heard one of my songs .. As long as you say one day you plan on listening, cos what's a star when its most important fan is missing' (Say Something - Timb ft. Drizzie)
~ Inspired by Neyo's Part of the List
For the 571 crew... large screen tv, MTV jams, empty crock pots. lmao. Especially for Mich.. we def killed this song., and everyone else had to suffer for it.
For Oboshie -- 'too emotional'..lmao, For DJ Nuggets -- 'I tell u, his ex killed him.'
Oh babs & Mich ... 'I'm gonna need you to say sum'n baybay!'
~ Inspired by Neyo's Part of the List
For the 571 crew... large screen tv, MTV jams, empty crock pots. lmao. Especially for Mich.. we def killed this song., and everyone else had to suffer for it.
For Oboshie -- 'too emotional'..lmao, For DJ Nuggets -- 'I tell u, his ex killed him.'
Oh babs & Mich ... 'I'm gonna need you to say sum'n baybay!'
This is reall good. i enjoyed reading it.
ReplyDeletethanks Roach!
ReplyDelete