Your way of saying 'I cherish you'
That gentle pat on the back
Your way of saying 'Well done, dear'
When you hold my hand
Your way of saying 'I got you, babes'
When you pull me close
Your way of saying 'I want you near'
Those little notes I leave under your pillow
My way of saying 'Friendly reminder - you're special'
When I rub my nose against your cheek
My way of saying 'I like the way you smell :-)'
When I sit on your lap and throw my arms around you
My way of saying 'Ah, I'm where I belong'
When I stare at you with that dreamy smile on my face
My way of saying 'Dang! How the hell did I get so LUCKY!'
... And just when I think I most certainly must be dreaming
You show me another fantastic part of you
... And leave me completely speechless
~ So someone woke me up gidigidi.. 'hey u, why haven't you posted anything?'...wdh..u think i dun have a life eh..lmao..
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!! I'm out!

Oh Shelz! your boo de3 , the raps u'll give him and your vows - KILLA!!! I love u shelz!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha ... u r not d only one who has sed this... d vows things...pls dats not wat i thnk about but u, if i had to write my own vows, foolish me would probably just burst out n start laffing..lmao..u kno how i do.. pls i'll jus follow d pastor/imam/ wateva o.
ReplyDelete