3/8/10

Breaking into a chase (Any move is a good move, as long as its 'moving on')

' I wanna run .. smash into you .... I'm willing to run, and run, and run... smash into you'  Beyonce (Smash into You)

X to Y : 'Do I still think of you when I'm with her? Yes... But I can't wait for something I cannot have? .. and you should not expect me to.'


I'll have you know that 
I cannot keep wasting my time
Wasting my life
Pining for something that I cannot have
So as much as you love to keep me around
For your entertainment
You actually prevent me from living my life
A better life than you are willing to give
Maybe you cannot see what I see
But I realize now how irrelevant that is
I won't waste my life trying to open your eyes
When I feel the heat of her gaze
Gently dancing all over my being
I realize that perhaps I was a fool
For waiting so long to no avail
When there is potential somewhere else
Thankfully, I am not too foolish to realize
That a maybe is always better than a definite NO
So though I think of you ever so often
There is no point wallowing in stupidity
Waiting for that which will never be mine
At least not anytime soon
I do not need the heartache
So today I let go
I walk away with an open heart
I'm ready for something new



X to Z : 'I can run .. I can run very fast .. Well I didn't make it for track .. but I'll have you know that I can run'
Z to X : 'What's the point of this conversation?'
X to Z : 'Well, I can run.. And I want you to know that I'm ready to chase you. Now you need to prepare yourself to be caught'

I'll have you know that ..
I'm ready to get to know you
I'm ready to know your favorite song
And your favorite colors
I'm ready to know your dreams
I'm ready to know your fears
I'm ready to take baby steps with you
And hold hands and spin around in circles
I'm ready to play in the sandbox
And crawl on all fours in the grass
I'm ready to follow you
And I do not mind if you lead
And if you walk too fast
In an attempt to escape
I will walk twice as fast
So I can catch up with you
And when you decide to jog
Because you cannot stand the pressure
I'll jog twice as fast
And jog right next to you
And if you break into a sprint
I'm ready to chase you
To chase you until I catch you
Because I'm ready to make you smile
Yes, I'm ready to make you mine


Y to W : 'He's moved on ... he's moved on. I don't want to alarm you or anything .. but I'm going to just cry now'




~ The photos - Ok, so the first one represents leaves falling in the fall, and the second one represents new life in the spring. I thought this was appropriate, because, well I'm weird, and I always have these crazy far-fetched ideas in my head. lol..Ok, seriously, leaves falling represents something thats falling, dying.. dead..spring brings with it new life, sunshine, and a reason to play frisbee outside. haha. Note that until the old, dead leaves fall down, the new, green, fresh leaves cannot spring up. Need I say more? Noooo, I talk too much. I guess the two major lessons here are : Never bother waiting for something you cannot have, or waiting around for the breadcrumbs. You are totally worth more than breadcrumbs, and you don't need some chick (or guy) flexing you. Chale, keep on stepping. Second lesson is, sometimes you don't miss your water till the well runs dry. Oh there's another one, be proactive and productive :D Its a wrap!

~  Inspired by last week's Private Practice episode.
  
'I was not looking, was content to remain. And its ironic to be back in the game. How could I know that I was lost without you? And I want to tell you, you control my brain, and you should know that you are life in my veins.. .. and its erotic to be back in the game' - Fallen (Lauren Wood)

2 comments:

  1. oooohh i like this! chale with the cold dreary winter dies all things of old.. all things not worth me,you or our time. Hopefully the spring brings wonderful things anew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u dun take my post world cup, who will.. lol..i aim to please, my love, i aim to please :D
    ei u r looking forward to spring paa eh...but deeeeees girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete