3/3/10

He's Just Not That Into You


Heyya everyone!! I found this interesting article that I thought I would share with you, cos I got a good laugh. The writer is amusing.

 ARTICLE : He's just not that into you ( no really, he isn't )

Ok, so now, I'll call my write-up ....  Handicap Parking ....  Enjoy

They say that when your left arm is bugging ..
The right thing to do is to cut it off !
But what if I am used to having two arms
Irrespective of whether the left arm is useful or not
Irrespective of whether the left arm is rotting or not
What if I'd rather not walk around being crippled
Oh snap!! Wait a minute ...
I could totally use that Handicap Parking spot!!

On the real though, when a man is not treating you right, you need to grow some balls (ya, ya, the irony), and be a man (ya, ya, the irony), and kick his irrelevant ass to the curb. One of my friends told me a long long time ago that 'no one is irreplaceable' (well, he was talking about his ex-girlfriend). A year later, Beyonce said the same thing (Not that I was paying attention to anything but her lovely Dereon hoodie), lol ... so what are you waiting for?  Get that parking spot!!! .. trust me, the 'left arm' market is not as cut-throat as single girls make it seem. tehehe!!

Disclaimer -- Ok, I know I'm single and all, but please if you leave your man and you become sad and all, please don't come and blame me o!!! :D haha

2 comments:

  1. great article.. your disclaimer even better! Oh Shels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..i know eh.. me, i'm crippled n i'm here saying that people shoud cut off their left arms if its worrying dem..haha..so dat if they realize that they prefer living with a rotting smelly left arm, then they'll come and beat me..with their one right arm..lmao..please, the disclaimer is necessary.

    ReplyDelete