"You know what? We are not a team. Christina and I are a team ... It took a long time to make her happy, and she is finally happy, and if you mess with that, I will turn on you. That's a team!" - Meredith
I try so hard to build walls around her
Walls to separate you and her
For you are no good for her
You rip her apart and leave her bleeding
Pretending to catch her when she falls
Yet she falls with a concussion every single time
Perhaps your fingers consist of air molecules
For how else can I explain
Why you claim to reach out your hands
But somehow never manage to catch her
I try so hard to lock her up in a castle
Yet you lure her away with promises
Disillusioned, she builds castles in the air
I lock her up in a fortress, far away from you
Yet somehow she lets down her hair
And you climb up to her
You seduce her senses
You intoxicate her being
And her heart is of no use to her
As useless as an alcoholic's liver
You confuse her with your confusion
Today you want her, tomorrow you don't
Make up that mind of yours, will you?
Again you play your tune
And in a trance, she dances along
Her feet never seem to tire
I wonder why
I know it will not be long
Until your tune has no rhythm
Until your sweet potion turns sour
Until you destroy her happiness
With your dirty little secrets
And your long trail of lies
It won't be long
Before you rip her heart apart again
But this time
I'll rip yours apart as well
I'm sure you've heard the saying..
'Kharma is a bitch'
Well, I'm her flipping secretary
Yes, I'm coming right at you
And I'm going hard!
~ Hi All, A lil psycho sum'n sum'n for you. Enjoy :)
There's a little bit of humor in there, but there are quite a few issues as well. I'm sure you all have one or two friends who are hung up on some 'good-for-nothing's. They keep getting hurt, yet they never give up (or some variation of the sort). ... And don't you just want to bitch slap the mofo when you get the chance and somehow build the thickest walls ever around your friend so that Mr/Miss 'no-good-two-shoes' will never ever be able to gain any form of access? But alas, you can only fantasize about those things, lmao, you are not trying to go to jail for whipping someone with a flipping barbed wire (heh, i'm wicked). Ya, it kinda sucks when you have to watch someone being turned into a fool, and not be able to do anything about it. Even worse, when you are single and you try to warn them they think ooh you just want someone to join you in 'singlehood'..when you are not single too, they think you are just trying to sit on their happiness. Its hard oh... ah well, what else can we do but pray for these unfortunate souls and hope that one day they learn. But here is the tough question.. do you keep reminding them that they are heading for trouble, thereby risking your friendship?.. or do you just keep quiet, hope for the best and wait with opened arms, ready to wipe away the tears when everything turns sour? Unfortunately I don't have the answers, all I can say is, don't forget them when you pray.
Inspired by Grey's Anatomy episode 'Push', some past experiences with friends, and people's random fila.

I love Grey's Anatomy
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeletegives me warm fuzzy feelings, hard feelings, tears, OMG moments, WDH moments... pure awesomeness!!
i know who to hire when i have some ppl to beat up! lolz. but i like it. why do ppl behave like that.. inconsiderate fools! however an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind..pce!
ReplyDeletelol..pls i can't beat anyone oh..lmao..heh, but I can INSULT..hahaha..i'll insult u, u'll just be basaaa..dats why i just shut up most of the time wen some1 is boring me.lol
ReplyDeleteyup, Ghandi's words, n wat a shame it will be if the whole world lived in darkness.