4/23/10

Only Crazy About You


It beats my imagination
Defies all that is good within me
These feelings I have for you
Quite dysfunctional, to say the least
All would agree that I'm crazy
When really, if they bothered to rethink
They'd see that I'm only crazy about you

I love you! I love you! I love you!
In a - I lose my senses when we're not together - kinda way
In a - I can only fall asleep in your arms - kinda way
In a - Pretend to love soccer so we can have more in common - way
In a - I actually hate your best friends but you'll never know - kinda way
In a - I'll only be who you want me to be - kinda way
In a - Tell me to jump, and I'll always ask.. How high? - kinda way
I love you in a crazy, disturbing, nonsensical manner

Don't ask me to explain
And don't tell me I have deep unresolved issues
Because the only issue I have is you
You control all my senses and render them useless
So don't ask why I lie about who I am
When all I want to be is whoever you are eager to love
I may be crazy, but I'm mostly crazy about you

~ Inspiration : Random Fila and events. Photo Credit: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Sorry, I haven't been blogging much. Feeling rather uninspired, to say the least.
Listening to: 4 and 20 - Joss Stone, If we ever meet again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry, Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready) - Alicia Keys, One Good Thing - Babyface.
Go Listen!

4 comments:

  1. I was about to ask you that over at Kwer's. Nice to read you, and you changed your template too.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,changed d template..goes wit d brand new me. lol. hav an amazing wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah I haven't checked in a while been kinda sick and blue.. but this makes me happy two posts!!! Un-Thinkable (that's my jam!!!) ei this crazy de3 it's a special crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..a scary crazy. aww, i'm glad u're fine now.

    ReplyDelete