At first when I see you cry,
Yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
But then I just smile I go ahead and smile
Yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
But then I just smile I go ahead and smile
by Lilly Allen - Smile
Dear selfish, heart-less one
How are you?
I smile when I ask that question
Pretending like I actually care
But secretly I hope your life sucks
I hope you cry every night
And nothing ever works out for you
I hope your loved ones forget about you
And you wind up with fake and shallow friends
I hope you fail at everything you do
And break an arm and leg while you are at it
I hope your bank account is always empty
And your head as well
I hope everyday you wake up with regret
Regretting the day you were born
Regretting the day you did me wrong
I'm probably a hypocrite for pretending like I care
Offering soothing words when you break down and cry
Don't I seem like the perfect and sweetest person?
Well guess what? No one is perfect
I look back at how much you've hurt me over the years
And how unbelievable callous you can be
Then I look at you worrying and crying
I go home and toast by my lonesome
I smile and laugh and roll on the floor
I'm happy, I'm ecstatic
I hope you never stop failing
And I hope you never stop crying
For the pleasure I get from seeing you fall..
.. Aah, Orgasmic !!
----- By bitter, mentally unstable person
~ Inspiration- lily Allen-Smile
'Bitter, mentally unstable person' is an extreme case, quite evil, clearly needs help... but isn't this an interesting concept? One of my friend's was talking about his ex-girlfriend, and he said 'I hope she gets hit by a bus and breaks her leg'...dayumm!..
'Bitter, mentally unstable person' is an extreme case, quite evil, clearly needs help... but isn't this an interesting concept? One of my friend's was talking about his ex-girlfriend, and he said 'I hope she gets hit by a bus and breaks her leg'...dayumm!..

It does happen though we try to cover it up or say we didn't mean to wish them bad. But when someone has really hurt you....
ReplyDeleteNice one, the Lily Allen clip at the top made me smile.
I agree..
ReplyDelete..sometimes though its not necessarily that they wish bad, but when bad happens they go like 'ahaa..kharma is a bitch init'..n dats jus human nature. i guess it all depends on the damage done as well.
Interesting read.
ReplyDeleteGotta luv Lily Allen..
lovely piece (i almost feel bad for actually enjoying it). but chale the person probably deserves it anaa? hehehehe
ReplyDelete