4/25/10

The Strength To Fight


Esinam is tired
So she decides to throw in the towel
Not because she doesn't believe in him
But because he doesn't believe in them

***

At first, she was hesitant to run
Then she decided it wasn't such a bad idea
After all, it seemed he wanted to run as well
Why else would he come out all geared up, sneakers and all ?

Now I feel awful
Because I knew he was running nowhere
Well, atleast not with her
Yet I said nothing, when she told her all

***
Esinam is tired
She is all out of fight
And she doesn't want to run anywhere .. with anyone
She's worn out and drained .. she hibernates

I wish I could wake her up
Screaming 'Listen! Listen! Someone else calls for thee!'
'Please, don't let your past affect your future!'
But, am I not the 'friend' who kept her mouth zipped?

Sometimes I like to think I made an effort
But really, I chose the safe side
Meddled, and yet didn't
Said something, and yet really said nothing!

***
Esinam wakes up
Wondering who dares to wake her up?
Who is this new frog, with his agitating croak
And surely, he must want her to believe he is singing, init?

Esinam is tired
She is all out of fight
But this frog, this frog just won't shut up
Froggy has some balls! Boy! Froggy's got some fight in him!

Well Esinam is out of energy
And it feels good to have someone else do all the work
So she decides to sit down and relax
And watch Froggy on show!!!

***
Oh, Esinam
.. sigh

~ Inspired by Esinam. lol

4 comments:

  1. Oh Esinam.. that's all I'll say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooool
    ei dat cud mean anythn. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some energy soon, Esinam. After awhile the frog cannot do all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lololololol... dats wat I also sed, abt dis whole Esinam situation.

    ReplyDelete