10/2/10

No one gets out alive anyway

"Never take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway."


Something broke
Something that can never be fixed

Something was stolen
Something that will never be returned


Something left
Something that will never come back


Something haunts
Something that needs to rest

And there is someone somewhere
Desperately trying to believe in a fair world

And the universe heaves a huge sigh
For the world and its inhabitants..
.. Never played fair


~ Just a few things i've been discussing..
If you kill, must you be killed? Is that fair? What are the religious implications? social implications?
Taking some1s life is a big deal though, and I think it is punishable by death. Why should you live when you deprived someone of life? What is your excuse, seriously? Bad upbringing? poverty?  But how does a murderer's death affect his/her innocent family members? Is it really alright for the victim's family to scream for blood? It gets complicated easily, doesn't it? I don't have the answers, but killing someone is a big deal, when its intentional.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmm...
    Life is not fair.
    (it's so funny that I realized today I may have left one jacket of mine in a cab the way it has sheeeeeed me paaaa!)

    ReplyDelete