I really had no plans
Whatever, whenever was fine with me
I had no investment plan
Long-term goals, short-term, no idea
Now somehow I find myself in a bind
I am buying into an idea
I seem to have found the perfect bond
And it is not some sub-prime junk
And the only rating that matters is mine
No speculation necessary to leave me moody
Because its more than just a hunch
Mr. Top-Notch-Ass has proven himself an Asset
The kind you keep in your portfolio
The bullish type that kicks all your other options out
The type that makes itself available to only you
And asks that you take the risk and invest in only One
The Key
The Heart
The Promise
The return
Dividends
Over Time
~ Hi folks!!
To You, thanks for the much needed mental stimulation.
To You, thanks for the much needed mental stimulation.


I want such an investment!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to diversification?
ReplyDeleteLove the interplay in finance and investment. :)
lolol
ReplyDeletemmhmmm...diversification is to hedge against losses init...dats why u need to make sure dat chale as for this one dieh Grade AAA oh, dats d only way u can take such a tremendous risk. dat one dieh, if yawa pae then you kno the market is generally down..so its not jus you. its everyone..der has been world-wide loss of confidence in the assets i speak about ..lolololol
It's interesting how you weaved in the finance and how it can mirror a relationship. Nice one.
ReplyDeleteLiking the interplay of expressions...thanks for dropping by mine's.
ReplyDelete