9/5/09

Negative Positives

You asked for my name
I obliged
I gave you my name

You asked for my number
I obliged
I gave you my number

You asked to be my friend
I obliged
I gave you my friendship

You asked for a date
I obliged
I gave you that date

You asked for a kiss
I obliged 
I gave you a kiss

You asked to be with me
I obliged
I gave you my love

You asked to make love to me
I did not oblige
You did not comprehend
Now its like I never obliged to anything ... ever!

~ Inspired by B.

6 comments:

  1. hmm, give them an inch and they want a mile. women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...it goes both ways honey. lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. i like the way Kitchen Floor Cockroach tried to shift the focus. heehe!

    but just give me a kiss and i'd be content till later!

    i'd actually be so content i'd let the world know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeky, ah did u not c all the obliging?!

    ReplyDelete