9/25/09

To my Peeps - A toast to self-happiness and good times

After a long day
Hustle and bustle
Stress and more stress
I find no greater joy
Than to just kick it
With 'y'all all'
Because you make me smile
You make me laugh my ass off
You make me SMH..
Its amazing how much fun we have together
In that secluded village of ours
I got your back
And you hold on tight to mine as well
Ups and downs, we obviously have
But through it all
There's always one thing we know for sure
When it boils down to it
We're one people and we share a special bond
I may not have ever said this
So I might as well say it now
So if you didn't know now you know
I LOVE '' Y'ALL ALL'
Now SMILE make I see your DIMPLE (DIMPOL)


         ~ For my FandM peeps...especially the summer peeps...SIMPOL DIMPOL!!! OHHH MY GAAALLLDDD!!!! Love u, miss u!

2 comments:

  1. aaawwww shelz! i am glad i was a summer peep (the past 2 yrs in fact!). and even though now u r in one the queens villages i still gotchu all da way from New England! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha....yes Busta..The conglomerate.

    ReplyDelete