9/1/09

Oi Mate! I'm broke bloke!

Hustle and Bustle
In a city that's not mine
Up and down
A stranger in a costly city
I'm broke
Oh so broke
So tonight I hit the bars
Maybe I'll find for myself
A bloke
Oh a bloke
To put some sugar
In those empty pockets

Disclaimer - I'm in bed oh, please I am not going anywhere.

6 comments:

  1. HA!Liar liar, pants on fire!...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time enh leave me and go abroad. mtschew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..too much resentment...let it go, babes, let it go..infact, if i get broke, i'll be calling you..cos u kno me n my 'intimidating, rude gyal' face, nobody is going to mind me..plus i dun have tym to be nice to them.lol..in dis present day n age of 'independent women in dis recession;.lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your mother know this is the level you've reached?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Ofosuaa/Aisha, i can't figure which witch is which..lmao..but I kno w that only u will write something like this...lmao...
    ps, i told my mum to check it out. I doubt she has though, the way d internet is not her friend. but i am goin to print out the one i wrote for her n maybe my d one for my dad, cos i know she will like it.
    ps. anonymous comments..so unbecomin of u. bdw, if u r not one of d witches...1.sorry, 2.u don't know my mother, comot. lol

    ReplyDelete