9/1/09

Drunk on You

I can't describe the euphoria
Nor the momentary insanity
Its intoxication of a different kind
Its in the way you look at me
Its in the way you make me smile
Its in the way you make me laugh
How one can feel intense joy
And then insane paranoia
Completely baffles me
Why my sanity hangs on your shoulders
Completely beats my imagination
Drunken debauchery of another kind
High and plastered
All on you
Its in the way you say my name
Its in the way you hold my hand
Its in the way you make me feel

8 comments:

  1. is the way you butter my bread.

    sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. warm fuzzy feelings...it's in the way he gently strokes my cheek:), it's in the way he looks into my eyes as if gazing into my soul...hehe...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...feelin' no ye deep! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ppl..
    KFC- Butter my bread paa..lol...
    Maxine- the way he gently strokes my cheek, looks into my eyes into my soul,...dats so cute..i see i should have made this longer.
    Kwegyirba- Hweh, ennyeh EASY!
    Bugs Bunny- As for u, i have two words for you, Hausa Koko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the way I can't breathe when I'm around you
    It's the way I can't breathe when I'm not
    It's the way you say you love me
    It's the fact I know you mean it

    Awww, love this poem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u're obviously in love or have loved before...or u jus like watching tv.lol
    thank you

    ReplyDelete