12/18/09

Frosty the Snowman



My Frosty the snow man
I built you from scratch
You want to play in the cold
You love to roll in the snow
But why should I get attached
If you'll melt away
At the first sign of heat


Thumpetty thump thump
Thumpetty thump thump
Look at Frosty go ...

3 comments:

  1. Nice analogy for emotions. Hope your holidays are goijg well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosty melts cos his "cool" calm collective self gets discombobulated when he gets too close...abi u know how u do...DOUBLE MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Myne -- My Holidays are going beautifully.. I'm home..sun sun sun!! but dang, its hot hot hot!! heat rashes Myne, heat rashes. Hope urs is fantastic.

    @ Bugs -- Naa, i dunno how i do..u tell me. but u eh, do u kno dat everytym i write u assume i'm talkin abt myself?
    heh, we have to do some tete a tete soon.. i know how ur ears dey jomm you. as for ghana dieh, all day everyday, filla is in d air.
    ps. 'cool' eh..sheee on some 'play on words', i see u. GRE dey help u eh. haha.

    ReplyDelete