Hello Mr. Bartender,
Lend me your ear
For I have something on my chest
That cannot wait to burst forth
See, I loved this special woman
And I thought she loved me too
But like my Long Island Iced Tea
She was a bitter-sweet experience
In the beginning I downed her fast
She was messing with my senses
But she gave me a Superman High
Thought I could do anything
Say anything ... Be anyone I wanted
Had me on some Obama - Yes We Can ish
Then out of the blue I went from Obama to Osama
Apparently I had become a thorn in her flesh
For there was another, who quenched her thirst
When the morning came she left me misty blue
Limbs were sore, head and heart pounding in unison
Such an unpleasant feeling that I simply must forget
So please, my dear Mr. Bartender
Can I have a quadruple vodka on rocks
I need something to burn the remnants she left behind
Strong enough to make me forget
My love on the rocks
'Oh honey, just the mention of your name turns a flicker into a flame. I think of the things we used to do and my whole world turns misty blue' - Misty Blue - Boys2Men (Originally by Dorothy Moore)
~ For Bugs Bunny, because you asked for more posts with a male persona. enjoy


Nice one....really like it
ReplyDeletetx Harry... Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteLovely, you're really versatile.
ReplyDeletetanx Myne.
ReplyDeleteOnce bitten twice shy...try 151 next time. might work faster...Madam "V"...hehehehe...versatile indeed. Gracias
ReplyDeletelmao... once bitten twice shy.. lmao, 151 is dangerous chale, i cant be giving such advice.
ReplyDeleteheh, do u rmmba obolo's rap? 'once bitten, twice shy. me make i go, make dem break my heart agen'..lmao!!
madam 'V'? not another name..plus dis dun even sound ryt meynn.