12/10/09

Mistletoe Kisses



I want to steal a night cup with you
Though there's much to be done
Sit outside on the grass and snuggle
Snuggle with my snuggle bear


I want to watch the stars with you
As we share that warm cup of hot chocolate
As the winter chills draw nigh
You will be my Central Heating System


But a journey must begin with a step
So as I stand under the mistletoe
Eyes fixed on you
I hope you get the message


For now, all I really want
Is a little nibble under the mistletoe
For who knows where that will lead
And what will blossom as spring arrives


~ This is a special one for all those who are going to be in the cold this christmas... I'm dreaming of a hot sunny christmas! i dun need no central heating chale...juuuuust AC, chale standing fan, ceiling fan, open windows, ermm..beaches... ok, ok, i'll stop rubbing it in. hehe! But yeah, lol, mistletoes, central heating, night cups, cheers! :-)

7 comments:

  1. DISLIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll use alcohol to keep myself warm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. read DearYou btw...just didn't know what to say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. alcoholic!!!! lol
    speechless, r we? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. LMAO...IT HAS PAINED U OH.... U can always imagine u r at d beach.
    ps. my aunt was driving me to d train station yestee and we were talking about how its not dat cold wen its actually snowing n she was like 'Oh I LOVE it when it snows. The world is so calm, everything is so oooooo (u know those sounds u make wen u're cold, but at d same time its jomming u). Its so peaceful, no traffic, just WHITE!!! I wish Heaven will be like dat!!"
    HAHAHAHA....I was so amused, so so amused..right after dat she started complaining about how she wishes she was comin home for xmas instead of Feb, but sum'n about her GH visa..lol. old pl are funny oh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your links are too sensitive i rolled over it noorr. it has taken me to market watch.. i mean how..??
    anyway as ppl r here looking for their Central Heating System.. we shall go n find our own personal and portable ACs :) HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! what will blossom ehn?
    I'm dreaming of a brown christmas! :)I kent wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll be in ur hood more tyms,we shd def hang out...haha, personal portable ACs, lmao..lemme tell u sumthn abt portable ACs , they r ALWAYS on the PROWL!!! lmao..so i dunno, i thnk i'll stay away from those, i shall use the fan in my house like dat. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. ei saa..labone welcomes u oooohhh!!! pris, madam r u talking from experience..? lol ok .. my living room has a jeh ceiling fan.. it shall have to do! also some voltic water or dasani (the twi pronunciation) or better yet.. adom sachet water! HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete