2/23/10

Can of Worms

' Oh here she goes! Watch out boy she'll chew you up.. Oh here she goes! She's a maneater! '

He said 
I am trying to get to know you
You give me nothing but walls
Nothing but barricades and burnt bridges
If only you would give me a chance
I'm not like the others
Talk to me
What are you so scared of?
And why so hesitant?
Why are you the way you are?

She said
It might be a short list of names
But its an endless string of everythings and nothings
I'm sorry for building walls
And I'm sorry for being a hard nut to crack
But I cannot, I do not have the patience
To trust all over again
And I'm not a big pile of lego bricks
That you can fix so easily
I am not your patient, You are not my Doctor
And you are no superman
So I keep watching the phone ring
And I hit ignore
Because I'm not ready to talk and trust




D.D - 'Why is she like that? lol'
S.A.B - ' She's a semi-permeable membrane. She only lets a few in. '
                    LMAO!!
For the 'SQUARE', which is becoming a 'PENTAGON'. hahaha... skype date soon? oui oui oui!

~ Sometimes one must be ready to take chances, with wisdom ofcourse. This is one way of looking at it, my next post will present a different perspective as well... I'll call it 'Defying Gravity'.. or 'What do you say to taking chances', haven't yet decided..

3 comments:

  1. oh DD...hahaha! SAB CLASSIC!
    oh shelz..i keep telling you - you are the author of the biography of my relationship/love life...ADEN! We will build walls cuz we are tired!!! as Nana Yaa sings in Kojo Antwi's Dofa 'Wo ma me dofa mengye, wo ma me ketewa memp3..Dofa de3 woresisi me..Wahye makoma mo kutu se balloon'
    (If you give me half of your love i wont accept it, if you give me a little i won't like it!.. Giving me part of your love is not fair..You fill my heart with air/no substance or empty promises)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei Busta.. lol..world cup
    i think u shd stop building walls tho..cos ppl waste their time building walls so high that they cant see over the wall, how then do u see wat is gud, wen it comes? ya dig?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUNTY ADISA!!!! yooo mate! lol

    ReplyDelete