3/1/10

.. And So What?



Ama did this
And Akosua said this
Kojo slept with Ama, Akosua and Abena
Jojo was offended because Kojo slept with Abena
And Akosua is depressed because Kojo slept with Ama and Abena
Kwabena wants his ex, Ama back
But Ama has a crush on Kwesi and cannot tell him
Kwesi is going around telling everyone that Akosua gave him head
Which, bdw, fyi, is false
Kwesi is just jealous because he thinks Papa gave Akosua head in the elevator
And is offended because he never got the chance ..
.. To make hot passionate love to Akosua, last summer when they were stuck in the elevator
And as for Kojo, he just needs to grow some balls
And tell Awura that he cheated on her with Ama, Abena, and Akosua
And while we are on the subject of balls
Maybe Kojo should learn to keep his balls to himself
Abena is keeping her fingers crossed
Hoping that Kwesi realizes that he belongs with her
Maybe if Abena kept her legs crossed instead, he would notice
Kwesi has a crush on Fiifi
But he definitely cannot tell anyone about that
And Oforiwaa calls Owusuaa to give her the inside scoop
Owusuaa is thinking ...
'Now all this Gossip Girl ish is interesting and all...'
'... A tad on the disturbing side'
'And quite a lot to swallow..'
'How much more to stomach? ...'
And all she really wants to say is..
'And So What?..'
'I do not care!!..'
'I'm busy trying to figure out how to abort Ohene's baby..'
'Without the whole world knowing about it!!!!!'


~ Oh such webs we weave! Me, I like fila!! In this day and age when everybody and their Mama have just become so shady, fila is a powerful tool..LMAO.. But people need to realize that, some things are not meant to be said.. well, atleast not to a whole lot of people, cos news spreads like wild fire, and half the time its really random, and unnecessary. I tend to lose track when stories get too complicated..lol..keep it simple folks, keep it simple... and if its an 'And So What?'.. then please keep it to yourself. lol .. infact naa, tell me so that i can say 'Oh wow', but after that I forget about it, cos chale there are more important things to think and talk about than someone else's life.

Maybe I should just add this Disclaimer, since some people do not realize that I over-exagerrate these posts for effect. I AM NOT OWUSUAA, AND I DO NOT HAVE SOME RANDOM OHENE'S BABY!! LMAO!! This is pure fiction.. well, actually it happens, but no, I'm not part of this one.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha... why the disclaimer? makes you look guilty! how have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO... O no guilt, no guilt.. hahaha ...
    i've been good oh.. by God's grace, I'm hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shels! CLASSIC!!! too true.. filla is jeh and too sweet at times but sometimes ppl be ODing on the info and details. ahba!!!
    me too my disclaimer - Abena's are NOT like that..teeheeheehee.. toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like filla oh! Keeps me going..hehe. A lil bit of what Kofi did today..me like!

    ReplyDelete