3/12/10

Hold Yuh

.... Do you wanna gyal who go tek you away?
Me want a gyal who cyan wine pon me
Wid it gooddd
And mek mi feel itt
Show me that you could, girll

Gyal, me wann fi hold yuhhh
put me arms right arounddd ya
Gyal you give me the tightest grip me eva git inna my life ....

(Hold Yuh -  by Gyptian)

You've got a hold on me
Its magnetic
Like glue, I'm stuck on you
Like warm scented massage oil
You're spread all over me
And penetrate into my pores


You've got a hold on me
I can't quite put my finger on it
But you've got me all hot and bothered
Hot is what you make me
Bothered is what I am when I can't hold you
You've penetrated into my being


You've got a hold on me
Its a firm tight grip
Its a smooth slow rhythm
Unpredictable, yet predictable - your wine
Slow, yet fast .. smooth, yet rough 
Soft, yet hard .. crazy, yet sound


You've got a hold on me
Because all I ever want to do is dance with you
Because all I ever want to do is tease you, and you me
Surround me, Engulf me, hold me
Because all I ever want to do is hold you
Because you've got a tight hold .. on me .. on my everything



~ Inspiration - Need I say it 'Hold Yuh - Gyptian' (Mush, Nugget, Ru, B-Roy, u should love this one), i'm totally crazy about this song, even though the radio stations keep killin' it.  So here's a lil double entendre for you. lol, u know how i do. alright, enjoy. Spring Break starts tomorrow so sorry if I dun post anything for like a week.

My playlist for the night has 3 songs : hold yuh- gyptian, Halo - Neyo (not the remix of beyonce's halo, fyi), I am - Mary J. Blige .. weird combo, especially to sleep listening to, but i'm loving it. go listen. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Nice one... love it and I like the Mary J song....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew a post was coming soon from your skype status..lol. at work will have to listen to your recommendations l8r on tonight! ps i hope SB brings a new spring to your life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...'new spring to my life' paa...lmao..i dun even kno exactly wat u mean, but thank you.

    ReplyDelete