9/28/09

Complicated Dance

So we were all at this gathering
And the music was pretty good
I saw you tapping your feet
And I kinda wanted to dance as well
So we both 'kinda' wanted to dance
So we both 'kinda' started dancing
Ei, come and see foot works!
Surprise, surprise!
Spinning me around
Throwing me about
Playing 'catch me if you can'
Sorry, but I can't keep dancing
This dance is way too complicated
I haven't eaten all day
I'll rather do a simple dance
Then i'll know what to expect.

4 comments:

  1. haha. next time do the complicated dance

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..lesson1---so u think u can dance? haha.
    lesson 2 --- complicated dances leave you dizzy and confused.
    lesson 3 --- if u are hungry, but still u want to dance, lol, make it simple..lmao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is it the dancers fault that the "persona" can't do the dance
    Or do you want the dancer to teach the "persona" how to dance
    But the "persona" don't wanna learn
    Plus why can't the "persona" learn the dance? I mean practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh...as for u this Bugs...its not d dancer's fault...d dancer could teach d persona, n then nuthn will come as a surprise cos now d persona knows wat to expect cos d persona knows d dance..ya digg?
    ah d dancer keeps changin thns up n confusing d persona dats why he/she can't learn d dance...its not dat d person's head is dead..lmao
    now stop making fatuous comments..lolol

    ReplyDelete