10/11/09

Boob Talk

... Soft ...
... Plump ...
... Round ...

They are right in front of me
They are right in front of you

... Luscious ...
... Fascinating ...
... Inviting ...

They have caught your attention
Its written all over your face


You're thinking Pillows ... zzzzz... sleep...
You're thinking coconuts, grapefruits, melons ...


Your mind is toying with possibilities
Endless possibilities


... stroke .. caress .. knead ...
... smell .. kiss .. lick ...
... taste .. nibble .. suck ...


You smile just at the thought 
Avoiding eye contact
Lest I read your mind


I smile and shake my head
For I already have



    This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!! So get the word out, talk about your breasts! Love your breasts, because you'll be extremely sad if a doctor tells you he's going to have to cut one of them off. Self examinations, ladies, self examinations! For real! See, I even gave the men a reason to support breast cancer awareness! lol. Ever since you guys were babies ... so remind your mummies, sisters, and friends. Oh and tell your girlfriends and wives too! *wink wink*.
A fellow blogger wrote a very informative post that every woman needs to read, so get on it (Jemila's blog ).

                      * * Ermm, yeah I kinda absolutely love my boobs too.
                            This is for their biggest fan! lol


6 comments:

  1. Very vivid poem Ms. Akoi...good looks...Great way to get some attention to Breast Cancer Awareness month. I hope you're self examining yourself too...just for "their biggest fan" if nothing at at all. Haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..tx Mr. Bugs Bunny.
    hmm, i actually did! hahaha, indeed 'biggest fan' will be damn sad if yawa pae...smh. well, no yawa. self examination = early detection = early treatment = happy body. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for tatas,chichis,nono,nufu,fofo,breastises...hehe...Boobies rock! Lord, keep all of ours safe oo! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah chale, God give us good health. Glad u like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shels, very creative!!! I love the attention getter. I worked. At least for meeeee!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete