10/22/09

Extra-ordinary Us

I'm an unsolved problem
You are the only right answer


I'm a hard nut to crack
You are the perfect nut cracker


I'm a tangled knot
Yet one tug from you
And I come completely undone


I'm a complicated puzzle
Yet you put me together perfectly


A torn piece of cloth
Yet like a skilled tailor
You turn me into 'amazing'

You see me clearly for who I am
Even more than I can see myself
You trust me even before I trust myself


I'm quite the plain and ordinary
Yet just an extra shot of You
Turns me into extra-ordinary Me



 ~  "I can be ordinary in every way and yet dance like a poet through every word he sings."

6 comments:

  1. You proved the other commenter wrong. This is a happy romantic poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggus but this is not N.K.K.10/26/2009 4:39 PM

    Nut Cracker.....what i am looking for atadwe (tiger nuts) and Nkatier Burger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect nut cracker paaa!!!!
    nice one b
    Juuuuuussssst an extra shot of You...straight no chaser....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, yes nut cracker.... does that bother you? lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo Bugs, i din even see the last line...why u fool so? pls chaser, alcohol is not our friend oh.
    B-)

    ReplyDelete