I LOVE YOU
I MAY NOT SAY IT ENOUGH
BUT I HONESTLY LOVE YOU
I MISS YOU
I MAY NOT SAY IT ENOUGH
BUT I HONESTLY MISS YOU
YOU BRING ME GREAT JOY
AND I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE MY FRIEND
YOU STRETCH FORTH YOUR HAND
AND YOU TOUCH MY INNER BEING
THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT SPECIAL FRIEND
I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL
JUST THOUGHT I'D SCREAM THAT OUT
HENCE THE CAPS..LOL
NOW SMILE MAKE I SEE YOUR DIMPLE!!
~ For Martina, my tuna... distance ain't a thing, for reals :-)... oh, and i got faith like Biggie, so all shall be well..no biggie (lmao!! i shd be a rapper init? find a 'gangster' name for me..haha). I know u think i'm ur craziest friend, but YOU my dear chocolate cupcake, are my craziest friend.
love always,
Shels

Awww, what a wonderful tribute to a friend. Wish you guys all the best.
ReplyDeletei am just lost of words shelz...i guess beautiful is the only thing that comes to mind at the moment...
ReplyDeleteThank you Anon.
ReplyDelete