I once knew this song
I loved this song to bits
I loved it for the lyrics
I loved it for the instrumentals
It made me dance
It made me jump
It made me laugh
It made me cry
It made me feel everything
It made me feel nothing
I haven't heard this song in ages
If I hear this song anywhere
I cannot confidently say
'That's my song'
I try to sing along
Try to remember the lyrics
Just for the heck of it
But everything has faded away
I try to dance
I try to jump
A force prevents me from doing so
I once knew this song
I thought it was a lovely song
I danced so beautifully to it
I danced so gracefully to it
I danced with such crazy passion
I sang with no inhibitions
I know I loved this song to bits
I try to remember
How I danced
How I laughed
How I cried
Yet no matter how hard I try
I cannot remember this song
Do I care that I do not remember?
Not particularly
For if I could forget
Then it is not 'my' song, is it?
I once knew this song
But I know it no more
I once loved this song
But I love it no more
~ Inspired by R.S.
For Pizzle.....Response
* There is no need for a pointless attempt to play broken strings when the music will never sound the same...its even worse when you can't remember what u r supposed to play..cos 90!
Disclaimer : So it seems I need a disclaimer for this one as well, since people keep asking me what or who I'm talking about..again kokonsa ppl want to know, so here it goes...this has nothing to do with me my dearies, as u can CLEARLY see, it was inspired by R.S. and written for Pizzle..if you cannot step in anyone's shoes for a second and write/think from their perspective, well, I can. hehe. I am inspired mainly by conversations I have with others, tryna get in other people's head (take waiting for you, for example), and largely by music (my love). So ya, there u have it, enjoy :-)

Forgotten love huh?...happens. I tried to sing along to the songs in Greece 2 and I failed miserably but I used to think that was the best movie ever!sad!
ReplyDeleteUhuh..
ReplyDeleteoh i also can't remember all d songs in greece, but its still one of d best..so is mama mia..oh n i tot Pocahontas has d bestest bestest sound tracks :-)
oh Pocahantas rocks!...especially "Just around the riverbend!"...hehe
ReplyDeleteso true <3 it boo!!!
ReplyDeletei knew u wud, u kno.
ReplyDelete