I tried to talk to you
But you payed me no mind
I tried to get your attention
But you could not be bothered
Today I made breakfast
But you were not hungry
I made lunch
But you still weren't hungry
Yesterday...
Everyone in the world was cute
But me
Everyone in the world was better
Than me
You could see everything beautiful
But me
Now...
In the dark of the night
When the cold wakes you up
Suddenly I am all that matters?
I am all you can see?
Suddenly you want to play
Tickle me Elmo?
Yesterday...
You did not want to talk
But tonight...
You want to whisper
You want to grunt
No Mister!
My friends and I are closed
Until further notice
Can't you see I am resting
Saving up enough energy
To be a star
To be an object of perfection
Just for you! Humph!
Just for you!
I really want to know what the guy has to say...
ReplyDeleteRemember 'Always Two Sides' Shels?
hehe...sheeee...u actually read dis thn dont u..lmao..yes yes always two sides..i haven't started dissecting yet..
ReplyDeletebut i bet his first reaction will be 'BUT THIS GIRRRRLLLLL!!!!!'...OH LMAO.