9/27/09

'White Cards, White Cars, All white everything?'



Get your white tees on
All white everything
White Cards
White Cars
All white everything
Strong Teeth
Strong Bones
All milk everything
Never heard of white cards?
That's cos we're on some new sh*t
You're still on that old sh*t
Please don't take this sh*t hard
I'm not being a coke zero
Coco Pops ain't popping no more
'Honey nut cherio-ing' it up in this b^&*h
.. Like an unborn baby, lol
All white, all white, all white everything!

  
          ~ lol, its all fun and games. Excuse my french, it wouldn't have been the same without it. (strong teeth, strong bones paa...smh at myself)    

 ~ 'We are, Ya, I said it, We are / This is Roc Nation, pledge your allegiance / Get y'all black tees on,  all black everything / black cards, black cars, all black everything!!' - Jay-Obolo Mouth-Z, aka. talent.lol

2 comments:

  1. "We used to be all upon that coco pops ish..
    tasted we real good i ain't gonna lie
    But now room service can you service me a new dish
    I dont wanna no burgers or fries
    But i don't mind taking something of the dollar menu
    I will be upon that ice cold frostie
    Yo Tiger can get some of those Kellog flakes
    Pecan with cream
    Can you make that whipped

    anyway Got Milk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha..... N.K.K, I know this one paa dieh, its u..lmao!
    But yeah, i have only one question for u.... GOT MILK?! lol

    ReplyDelete