10/8/09

Hot mess of a mind.

I wonder why I allow my mind to stray
Stray and linger ... on thoughts of you
When the very thought of you
Brings with it forbidden and raw desire
A yearning deep within my tummy
Red hot fire burning deep within me
Un... mistakable
Un... quenchable
Insanely Delirious
Making me do the Un... thinkable
Completely out ... of my mind
That mind ... why do I allow it to stray?


      ~ lol, here's a suggestion...dog chain ur mind..short leash. lol

      ~ For you, you who 'pretty pleased' me into writing this hot mess. lol

4 comments:

  1. haha... they do that to you don't they! Sometimes I wonder how we get so hopelessly in love with people that the thought of even being apart makes you panic!...sheesh!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lololol ... glad u loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the reasons I love going to class (or I used to love going)... straying chale. Dunno about raw desires but I do stray.
    Took you a while to give us another poem....

    ReplyDelete
  4. as i sed, a certain some1 'pretty pleased' my ass in2 writing this. lol. plus exams chale.
    i dun thnk d persona was in class, Bugs, but yeah Thank God u din think abt such in class ... dat wud b awkward and funny, especially if d professor barbed u. lol

    ReplyDelete