This is what he felt :
'I think quite possibly maybe I'm falling for you.
Yes, there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you.'
Yet, he does absolutely nothing.
Why?
Because he ASSUMED that if he professed his love her most likely response would be :
'That don't impress me much.'
How did she really feel?
This is what she felt :
'Lost in a city of you.
I'm falling like a fool
Cos you're my dream come true
I'm gone somewhere up on a cloud
I don't want to come down off this high from you.'
Now, our little 'lady' also made no attempt to verbally express her emotions.
So they carried on as seemingly platonic friends. Lying to the world, and sadly lying to themselves as well. They are still quite single and miserable. All because each person made assumptions.
** Inspired by Landon Pigg - Falling in love at a coffee shop, Shania Twain - That don't impress me much, Ms. Brown - Wonderland
No comments:
Post a Comment