8/16/09

Tongue-Lip Tango


A temptation, indeed it is
A call to the forbidden dance
To yield or not to yield
The tune is calling
Rise to the occasion, I shall
For the invite is hard to resist
The silence speaks volumes
A dance we both want to share
So you take the lead
Lips part
Tongues tango
A good dancer, you sure are
So the dance goes on
But Alas, I have cheated you
I'm in control
That lower lip is mine for this dance

        ~ For rabbit

4 comments:

  1. Why, is the lower lip 'sweeter' than the upper?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,i'll tell u how i got my inspiration for this one....
    a friend was complaining about how he felt cheated because all the girl's he has kissed happen to love kissing the lower lip better than the upper one...he was like 'me too i want to kiss the lower lip some!'... oh and i did some 2/4 research, the lower lip won.
    it's funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... I realized a lotta girls do the lower lip thing too...from watching lotsa movies...I on the other hand, I'm an upper lip girl unless ofcourse it's in the heat of passion then the position doesn't even register anymore! There's no science or math to it tho...you do what feels good:D

    ReplyDelete