For a new dawn has come
Its time for new beginnings
One step at a time
One breath of fresh air at a time
Out with the old
Lest it rots and torments my soul
In with the new
For it brings with it freshness
But I save a little of the old
Just as a reminder and a lesson
I save the old friends as well
For they are invaluable and irreplaceable
I hold hands with them
And we move forward together
Away from darkness and into the light
With light-hearts we walk
Leaving our footprints in the sand so others can follow
~ To new beginnings
For K.Adoo, P.Forjoe, S.Antwi-Boampong, D.Dotse, K.Botchway, B.Clarke, M.Mushi
I absolutely adore this
ReplyDeletethank u thank thank u!!
p.s u write very magically Shels!!!!!
thanks Kay. luv u.
ReplyDeleteStone Teh, muchas gracias!
ReplyDeletelol, look at Daniel, doing his 'hey papi' things agen...lol, u're welcome my dear. here's to new beginnings!
ReplyDelete