8/6/09

Do You Feel Special?



Okay someone dared me to put this up, so i have! (Borla, have u seen?) Please no one should judge me :-)

Sometimes i really really need to pee but i hold it in 
Because i want to keep talking to you
Because those conversations are so fascinating
You challenge me
You make me smile
You make me LOL like its nobody's business
You play with my mind
I play with yours
We argue
We agree 
We discuss
We plan
We LOL again and again
Oh wink at me one more time
Smiley Face!
Oh where did you get that cool emoticon?
I can't seem to get away from my laptop
I wish i could type one more word
But i really really need to pee
BRB!!!!

~ For Mr. Baker & Mr. Borla


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I know that feeling! So I usually just carry the laptop with me to the bathroom! There, problem solved!...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..ders sumn wrong wit my batt so i can't do dat..sob sob.

    ReplyDelete