
Blink
Blink
Blink
Though I try my hardest
I cannot fight the inevitable
Salty tears rolling down my cheeksMemories
Memories
Memories
Of wonderful times we shared
Of a love so strong and so deep
Of the first man I ever loved
Regret
Regret
Regret
For I should have walked with you
I should have listened with you
Then maybe you wouldn't have walked that walk
Now I walk a different walk
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Pain
Pain
Pain
For how can one forget
How can one replace
What a way to make an exit
You really should have just kicked a bucket
I bet that would not have been fatal
Now I know what you would want
I know what needs to be done
I derive my strength from Someone stronger
On a mission to make you prouder
Though you never got to see me take the world by storm
You will always be in my heart
So though my heart is heavy laden
And responsibilities pile up
I taste the salty tears and smile
I'm happy
You're happy
We're happy
Blink
Blink
Blink
~ For Ricky

always there for you
ReplyDeleteOh, not to worry Anon, i'm doing very well :-) But thanks for the concern.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteofosuaa, behave urself or else i will behave u..lmao..
ReplyDelete